Programmer - FabLife
Function: Programmer Automation Dept
We are looking for someone who has expertise in Process and Industrial automation and has in-depth knowledge of working with Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Zenon, Allen Bradley software and PLC’s.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma In Electrical
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience preferably in Pharma or Pharma Ancillary company. At least 2 years in a position of similar responsibility
- Responsibilities include: PLC Programming, HMI Programming, SCADA Programming, DCS Programming, Network Configuration, AC & DC Drive Setup & Configuration, Instrumentation, Electrical Design, and Commissioning/Startup Support Services.
- Logic and HMI/SCADA Development as per client requirement.
- Modify PLC, SCADA, HMI logic as per client requirement.
- Testing and FAT & SAT of PLC Panel.
- Development of Batch Report. SQL batch Report as per customer requirement
- Developed 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Troubleshooting at Site.
- FAT, Commissioning, Onsite Troubleshooting
Should have experience in Process Automation and Industrial Automation Systems which involves application development, testing, implementing control systems Software & Hardware.
- Experience in wide range of PLC’s and SCADA & HMI Applications (Programming, Configuration, Commissioning, Troubleshooting and Maintenance.)
- Knowledge of Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Zenon, Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Knowledge of Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley SCADA and HMI software development.
- Knowledge of Indusoft/ Zenon SCADA
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi drives, Siemens drive.
- Knowledge of SQL database report (Batch Report, Process Report, Audit Trails)
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Good communication skills to interact customers
- Commercially savvy to handle making of costing and business proposals
- Willing to travel globally on a regular basis
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.