Function: International Sales
Location: Andheri (HO)
We are looking for someone to enhance market position for Fabtech by achieving growth and hitting sales targets and design and implement strategic sales plans to expand our customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Qualifications: Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech Mechanical. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience: 4 to 8 Years
- Set out and implement the strategy to drive business in the assigned country/ territory.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for all company products.
- Identify potential clients and build a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop relationships with new clients and draw action plans to maximize new business opportunities.
- Perform periodic business reviews with clients and identify their needs.
Interact with the internal teams for implementation feasibility of new / modified needs.
- Company’s new products and services to present and potential clients.
- Collaborate with Projects/ Implementation and relevant teams to drive customer satisfaction and address escalations.
- Ensure periodic updating and data accuracy of the company’s sales management system.
- Keep up to date with recent market & pharma industry trends, competitors, leading customer’s strategies so as to achieve effective results.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Keep abreast with the market needs, trends and communicate the same to the management.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represents company at trade exhibitions / events.
- Sales analytics – prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
- Strong sales drive
- Excellent Inter-personal skills
- Should be organized, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.