Function: Electrical Designing, detailing work and Offer preparation for Pharmaceuticals turnkey projects.
Reports to: Manager – International
Location: Andheri (HO)
We are looking for someone to nurture cordial relationships with clients and ensure their requirements and concerns are being addressed on time and to the best of our ability.
- Qualifications: BE – Electrical
- Experience: 4 to 6 Years
- This role is primarily responsible for Electrical-Designing, detailing, and planning electrical works for Pre-sales stages of pharmaceuticals turnkey projects.
- To Prepare Item specifications, Bill of quantities/Costing and drawings/Layouts for electrical works at pre-sales stages for the following system
- Internal Electrical- Lights, Switches, Sockets, conduits, wires, DB’s, UPS etc
- Low current system- CCTV, Access Control, Telephone/Data, Fire Alarm system, PA System etc
- High Voltage System- HT panels, LT Panels, Transformer, Diesel Generators, power cables, earthing system, lightning arrestor etc
- Understand the project enquiry/tender BOQ, specifications and Drawings based on that prepare the offer.
- Coordination with client/consultant if required.
- Coordination with vendors for arranging quotations
- Inter-Departmental coordination
Technically sound in electrical offer preparation, designing and Execution concept, Autocad
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.