Water Treatment, Generation and Distribution
Softeners are used for removal of hardness; these are available in automatic operation and manual operation. These can be installed single, Series or parallel as per demand of application and design. Our design for softeners guarantees optimum results.
Multi Grade Sand Filters
MGF are used to remove suspended solids. These are available in automatic operation and manual operation. Various layers of bed are used to remove different sizes of suspended solids like Pebbles, Coarse sand, Fine sand and silex. Standard Units are available.
Reverse Osmosis Unit
Reverse Osmosis units are widely used and have relatively higher acceptance for removal of salt. These units are designed as single pass and double pass as per the dissolved solids present. These units are available in standard unit model, to reduce space and compact design. The standard systems are skid mounted can be designed as per requirement. RO skids to treat Reject water of the existing Ro system to minimize reject quantity and reduce load on ETP. RO Systems are designed for chemical sanitizable and hot water santization.
Ultra Filtration Units
UF units are used to reduce Colloidal Silica, reduce SDI and Microbial load. UF Units are available in PES PVDF Modules. These are skid mounted units. UF Units are engineered to maximum recovery to reduce waste water. Modules can be designed for chemical sanitizable water and hot water application.
TSA demineralizers are designed on the latest cost effective ion exchange technique of counter current regeneration. These demineralization plant consist of acid / alkali proof pressure vessel with internal fittings and initial charge of cation and anion exchanger, set of regeneration equipment, ejector, acid & alkali tanks and conductivity meter to monitor treated water quality. DM water treatment plant is manufactured using high tech machines to ensure fully flawless operation.
Purified water System Package
Purified water system package are end to end service from raw water to finished products considering requirement of various industries and as per requirement of cooling water, boiler feed water and high purity water. System comes with MGF, Softener, Reverse Osmosis, Electro De ionization, Storage and Distribution. Complete system is PLC controlled and can be offered with SCADA. Options available with remote access also. Systems are equipped with current GAMP and 21CFR requirements.
Pure Steam Generator
Energy Efficient Stills are designed to meet most stringent quality standards. All units available in standard designs up to 1000 Kg/hr, higher capacity units are manufactured in request. Pure steam is generated by the distillation of purified water. The unit supplies high purity steam to equipment / machinery. When condensed, the pure steam meets the ‘Current’ USP WFI requirements.
- SIP of process vessels
- Autoclave cum Bung Processor
WFI Generation System
As per the official USP monograph, water for injection is obtained from distillation process. The produced WFI is:
- Contain no added substance
- It meets the requirement for chemical (Conductivity, TOC, pH, Nitrates, Heavy Metals etc.) and microbiological requirements (Bio-burden and Endotoxin)
The main consumers of WFI are:
- Vial washing
- Washing of sampling components, machine parts etc.
- CIP of vessels, pipes etc.
Compounding vessel with topospherical top head to accommodate all size nozzles
- Agitation bottom driven magnetic mixer with variable frequency
- Chamber to mix the content
- Flush Bottom outlet value (Zero dead Leg), no air pockets and fully drainable
- Jacketed / Insulated for cooling or heating the product solution
- Facilitate CIP / SIP / Transfer / Sampling with help of Different nozzle connections
- Conductivity / Temperature / pH sensing through sanitary knuckle port on vessel shell
- Load Cells for weight measurement
- PLC Controlled System
- Compliant to GMP
An automatic portable trolley mounted CIP system will be used to clean the internal surface of the process equipment/vessels using Purified Water, detergent solutions and rinsing with WFI.
The unit will be a dual tank, recirculation design that utilizes Purified Water as the pre rinse and rinse fluid, Water for Injection (WFI) as the final rinse fluid, and detergent solution washes as the cleaning fluids. The system will start the CIP to appropriate device according to a recipe and target device from plant DCS system. Transition between the various phases will be automatic as determined by the user modifiable recipe. Some phases will be controlled independently of the CIP recipe manager.
PLC controlled SIP system/arrangement will be used to automatically steam sterilize the internal surface of the closed equipment / vessels.
The input will be three utilities
- Pure Steam
Complete Documentation for Validation
- Process and instrumentation diagram
- Design qualification generation and distribution purified water
- Design qualification generation and distribution wfi
- Design qualification generation and distribution pure steam
- Design specifications
- Functional specifications
- General arrangement drawings
- Pump curves
- Project organgram
- Quality plan documentation
- Quality plan manufacturing
- Qp flow chart
- Prelinimary isometric drawings
- Welding protocal
- Boroscopy protocols
- Fat protocols
- Ro projections
- Edi projections
- Filter and softener calculations
- Pressure drop calculations
- Fat reports
- Sat reports
- Installation quailification protocols
- Installation qualification reports
- Operation qualification
- Moc reports with 3.1B certificates
- Calibration reports
- Welder quailification certificates
- Welding qap
- Training programme
- Sop for generation and distribution systems
- Trouble shooting manuals
- As built isometricdrawings
- List spares