Be it Press releases or articles, we are constantly featured in the news!
Fabtech Technologies Wins Project For Bird Flu Vaccine Facility In Egypt
Mr. Aasif Khan, MD of Fabtech Technologies (second from left) along with Dr. Ahmed Imad Eddin – Minister of Health, Egypt (third from left)
Dr. Khalid Mujahid, spokesperson for the Ministry of Health in Egypt and the Health Minister Dr. Ahmed Imad Eddin witnessed the signing of the contract between Vacsera (Egyvet) and Fabtech Technologies to establish the first Vaccines Facility for Avian Flu vaccines in the ’6th of October’ City near Cairo, Egypt.
This US$19 million project will produce 400 million doses of the Bird Flu vaccine in the first year and over 800 million doses from the second year onwards. The project is scheduled to be completed in 18 months. This Bird Flu Vaccine project is funded by a loan of US$15 million from development partners Hassan of the Islamic Development Bank another loan of US$4 million from the Saudi finance fund.
Fabtech Technologies have gained a reputation of successfully implementing turnkey pharmaceutical, biotech and vaccine projects globally.
Fabtech is a global Engineering and Fabrication company specializing in innovative turnkey solutions for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Healthcare segments. With over 14 years of experience, and more than 700 installations in over 42 countries, they have grown into one of the leading engineering and construction partners for pharmaceutical and allied industries.
Over the years Fabtech has diversified from designing and construction of Cleanrooms and controlled environments for Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies, into a complete, turnkey solution provider. Today their capabilities include in-house design, engineering, construction and manufacturing for critical and vital elements that go into setting up of a specialty manufacturing facility.
They have their own manufacturing setup for pre-fabricated panels, Cleanroom Equipment and Containment Solutions. Fabtech currently enjoys a strong presence in Asia, Middle East, Europe and the US and are constantly aspiring to increase our global footprints.
Mr. Aasif Khan, MD of Fabtech Technologies (on right) signing the contract with Dr. Amgad El Mulla, CEO of Egyvet, Egypt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVzCrGVWbHg&app=desktop : MD of Fabtech, Mr. Aasif Khan, signing the project in Cairo, Egypt.
Fabtech Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) Initiative.
As part of its CSR initiative, Fabtech Technologies International Limited has rendered its support in the development of a not-for-profit cancer medical facility (Dr.Mane Medical Foundation And Research Centre) in Rahuri – Ahmednagar. The core focus of this foundation is towards Cancer Control.
Dr. Mane Medical Foundation and Research Center
Dr.Mane Medical Foundation and Research Center a national, social, secular, NGO stands committed for cancer control since 2011.Founded by Dr. Swapnil Mane, MBBS,MD,DGO,FCPS,MD (Oncosurgeon).
Cancer is second leading cause of death worldwide. “Prevention is better than cure” with this dictum and its successful implementation.
We are working in tune with national cancer control programme of WHO by generating awareness among adults and children in regional languages in Ahmednagar district.
Emphasizing on tobacco abuse(active and passive smoking, carcinogens, good dietary habits, exercise, healthy life style and personal hygiene together with early symptoms of cancer, we aim at decreasing the mortality by targeting 2/3 rd of all cancers through primary prevention, early detection, appropriate treatment and follow up.
We are also committed towards reducing the morbidity in remaining 1/3 rd by improving their quality of life through palliative care. Our emphasis on
- Prevention of Cancer.
- Propagating our message at National and International level.
- Health Education, awareness in rural community
- Counseling the patient& family
- Reducing the Morbidity (sufferings) in Cancer.
- Reducing the Mortality (deaths) by promoting early detection and treatment.
- Improve quality of life of patients & family.
- Treatment for palliative care/ treatment/ welfare/ rehabilitation of Cancer Patients.
- Financial Assistance to other agencies engaged in meeting our objectives.
- Awareness, treatment related research.
- Other Aspects of Cancer/ patients.
Cancer Awareness, Cancer treatment, prevention of cancer, early detection and Treatment of cancer patients, Free Medical consultation, Medical support for poor cancer patients
Fabtech launches three new products
Sampling Booth | Mist Shower | Discharge Collection (With flame proof execution)
Sampling BoothSampling Booth designed to provide Class 100 working environment at rest with built in scavenging system to ensure Product, operator as well as surrounding environment Protection. Heart of system comprises of:
- Imported Minipleat HEPA Filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU 13 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 99.99% for 0.3 μ at supply position
- Fabtech make prefilter which conforms to EU 4 Grade, with efficiency of 90% down to 10 micron These Filters are basically made from micro-Fibre-glass media and are inherently washable
- Fabtech make Intermediate filter which conforms to EU 7 Grade, with efficiency of 95% down to 3 micron. These Filters are basically made from micro-Fibre-glass media and are inherently washable
- Motor Blower provided are statically and dynamically balanced, Supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure is used to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA. Blower is high performance, noise abated, light weighted statically and dynamically balanced
- SS 304 Double Walled Side Panels
- Mechanical Differential Pressure Gauge (0 – 25 mm: 2 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across intermediate filter
- Photohelic Differential Pressure Gauge HEPA filter and (0-10mm: 1No.) To monitor pressure drop across PRE Filter with respect to ambient
- Electrical control panel mounted on the side panel of the unit
- Tube Light
- ON/OFF Switches for motor
- 5/15 Amp single-phase switch socket for external equipment
- DOP Test port at upstream of HEPA filter
The system basically comprises of * SS 304 basic structure:
- A self-contained modular chamber with toughened glass doors is designed to deliver mist
- The mist shower works through a central mist generation and distribution arrangement located above the internal chamber or located in close proximity over the false ceiling
- The mist nozzles are located on the side walls and at the bottom of the shower which ensures that the operator is fully covered
- The system is supplied with mist nozzles of suitable size are placed such that mist spray will be possible on and all around the suit of the operator
- The system will operate once the door interlocks are in place and the operator has pushed a button to start the shower. During the operation the operator is expected to gently rotate in the central space with his/her elbows raised and away from his body. The shower is also provided with breathing port
- The unit has a built in perforated platform over a tapered trough which will collect water effluent and will be connected to your drain outlet
Heart of the system comprises of :
- Fabtech makes prefilters which conform to EU 4 Grade, with efficiency of 90% down to 10 micron. These Filters are basically made from micro-Fibre-glass media and are inherently washable
- Flame Proof Motor Blower (4050 CFM) provided are statically and dynamically balanced. Blower is high performance, noise abated, light weighted statically and dynamically balanced
- SS 316 L Double Walled Side Panels.
- Dwyer Make Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge drop across intermediate filter (10mm: 1No.) To monitor pressure drop across PRE Filter with respect to ambient
- Electrical control panel mounted on the top panel of the unit
- Flame Proof Light Fitting
- Flame Proof ON/OFF switches (02 NOS) for motor & lights
- Flame Proof three- phase switch socket for external equipment
- SS DD 1500 * 2100 – (01 no)