De Dusting Tunnel
Dedusting tunnel is designed to reduce initial non-viable particles from the raw materials received in drums, cartons, bags etc before they are transferred to ware house while protecting personnel and environment.
System Comprises Of :
- Basic cabinet ( SS304 / CRCA Powder coated / double wall PUFF filled panel )
- Conveyor for materials transfer ( SS 304 roller / MS coated roller / Mesh )
- High velocity HEPA FILTER Jet system ( 8000 fpm to 10000 fpm )with manual adjustable direction control
- Dust extract system HEPA protected at discharge ensuring no air escape from the system
- Control system ( PLC / Manual ) with differential pressure gauges
- Removable dust collection tray on wheel.
- LED concealed light providing light intensity in excess of 400 Lux
- 2 stage filtration at supply and exhaust
- Integration with on line weight check
- Integration with on line sampling and dispensing system
- Adjustable brushing system to maximize removal of non viable particle
- Customized design to suit specific requirement like motorized sliding shutter , anti-static PVC strips etc
- Sequentially controlled PLC operation and process specific instrumentation
- Modular construction for retrofitting to other system
Fabtech specializes in ISO Class 5 Sterilizing Tunnel. It is a fully automated system which utilizes dry heat and forced convection of filtered air to achieve sterilization and depyrogenation of containers, vials, bottles and ampoules.
Our Esteemed Clients
|1||ABBOTT||BADDI||Dedusting with brushing system||2|
|2||AMNEAL||USA||Dedusting with brushing system||2|
|3||ZYDUS CADILA||AHMEDABAD||Dedusting with on-line sampling / dispensing||1|
|4||UNICHEM||GOA||Dedusting with on-line sampling / dispensing||2|